cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in WI?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Outage in WI?

Looks like the sprint network is down in many parts of WI, any word on when this will be fixed?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Outage in WI?

I'm glad I seen this. So I know it's not just me going crazy. It's been over a hr my phone has been acting up and not working!

Journeyman

Omg. Im annoyed because i need my phone to work. No one can call me because im raoming. Oddly i can call them but they cant call me.

Wizard

Well, this explains why my phone started roamming on Cellcom this morning, at first i thought it was my phone, tried restarting it and got the same thing, had a peek at my trusty Signalcheck PRO app and it told me i was on Cellcom, nice.  Any idea of when it will be fixed?  And as a curiousity, anyone happen to know what went wrong?  Mabey something related to Hurricane Mathiew somehow?  I remember once we had a bad thunderstorm here (listened to my ham friends all night doing spotting activities) and that took out a main switch, not too cool.  Good luck to the techs working on it, hope the network is back up soon, this roamming thingy is anoying.  TK241

Wizard

update.  Just restarted my handset again to see what would happen, and it appears i have Sprint service back (at least here in ZIP 54403 anyway ).  Checked sighnalcheck pro and i can confirm Sprint service is back up, at least here in 54403.  TK241.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.