Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Messages Malfunction

Highlighted
Patron

Outgoing Messages Malfunction

Hello,

My outgoing texts are not working.  Yesterday I sent two texts to the same recipient which were never received (I called to confirm), even though they appeared to have sent successfully from my end.  Today I tried again, and the same thing happened.  Also, I tried sending a text to myself, and although it sent, it did not come back to me.  However, it was instead emailed to me as a text attachment.   Something weird is going on with it.  Can anyone help me get it working again?

Incoming texts seem to be fine.  My outgoing texts were in reply to incoming texts, which I received yesterday and today.  Also, I had full bars when the texts were sent.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Outgoing Messages Malfunction

I'm here to help, may I have your zip? What kind of device do you have? How long as this been happening?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Patron

I have been staying in zip code 94960, where I have full bars and good cell service.  I have a Samsung Conquer, and it began the 12th.

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem in Fayetteville, NC zip code 28314.  I have removed the battery and done the updates and it is still experiencing problems. This has been occuring for the past 3 days.

Journeyman

I have to HTC EVO 4G LTE devices, both are experiancing problems to include sent messags not being sent, incoming messages not being recieved, incoming calls going straight to voicemail, data connection failing. whats the solution to the problem? switch to AT&T no problems there, sorry but if i cant get or send texts, calls and an unreliable data connection the "unlimited" data plans arent worth paying $200 a month

Journeyman

I have two HTC EVO 4G LTE devices, both are experiancing problems to include sent messags not being sent, incoming messages not being recieved, incoming calls going straight to voicemail, data connection failing. whats the solution to the problem? switch to AT&T no problems there, sorry but if i cant get or send texts, calls and an unreliable data connection the "unlimited" data plans arent worth paying $200 a month

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.