cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overseas Billing

Go to solution
Journeyman

Overseas Billing

Hi. I am currently in Thailand, away from US, and I wasn't able to cancel the service in time before leaving. So I tried to access MySprint, but my connection took too long to respond.

I have a few questions

1. How can I cancel my service from different country without an access to MySprint?

2.I heard you can only called in to cancel the service. Can you do it from different country cellphone ?

3.Right now I have currently around 140 usd billing to me and it's due today. How can I pay it since I can't access MySprint?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

If your in contract, you can't cancel it outright, but you can put it on vacation mode which reduces the monthly considerably.

If you are out of contract, you may have to call customer service. You might be able to do it via PM with a Sprint rep, but it'll be allot of back and forth i think.

I don't believe there is a way to cancel via My Sprint, I'm gonna check around though.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

If your in contract, you can't cancel it outright, but you can put it on vacation mode which reduces the monthly considerably.

If you are out of contract, you may have to call customer service. You might be able to do it via PM with a Sprint rep, but it'll be allot of back and forth i think.

I don't believe there is a way to cancel via My Sprint, I'm gonna check around though.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello TanakornS.

We can definitely understand your situation. Being out of the country can be tricky when canceling your service, but it can be done. We can help you here. If you need to make a payment and you have your credit card on file, we can help you with that payment also. Let's take this conversation privately. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello TanakornS . We send you a private message to help you resolve these issues. Please check your inbox.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.