cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owner restricted access to my account that I OWN

Journeyman

Owner restricted access to my account that I OWN

Can someone help me with this I have been trying this over and over and over I could say, months, actually! Nobody can fix it!!! I AM THE ACCOUNT OWNER!!! I can’t even get in the app to see anything!!! I have the 60 50 40 plan and I’m beyond frustrated 

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Owner restricted access to my account that I OWN

@Rockstar3, Let's figure out what's going on. Have you ever been able to sign into the app? Are you able to access your My sprint account using the same username and password? Are you getting the message that you typed on this discussion title?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It all started in November 2017, when I ordered an 7 and 7plus through the website. I used to be able to manage my family and now it won’t even let me in period. Every single time it tells me that my username and password needs to be redone because it know longer has access. So I go through the entire process of picking a brand new username password and all the rest, only to have it say the exact same thing!! Laptop, phone tablet, it doesn’t matter 

Sprint Social Care

@Rockstar3, I see. Let me take a closer look into this. I'm sending you a PM, please respond.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.