cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P************ C************ *** *** ****

Highlighted

P************ C************ *** *** ****

MY NAME IS *****************,  I HAVE BEEN A SPRINTPCS CUSTOMER FOR FIFTEEN YEARS, NEVER A DOLLAR SHORT AND A DAY LATE ON PAYMENNTS SINCE JANUARY OF 1997

RECENTLY, FOR THE PAST FIVE MONTH, I HAVE BEEN OR FELT TOTALLY DISCRIMINATED UPON BY SPRINT AND THE SERVICE CONTRACT VIOLATIONS THEY HAVE RENDERED TOWARDS ME. SPRINT HAS VIOLATED BOTH VERBAL AND SERVICE CONTRACT AND RESPONDED IN A NEGATIVE MANNER TOWARD SETTLELING THE MATTERS.

I HAVE MULTIPLE PHONES ON MY ACCOUNT THAT HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO TWO DUE TO INCREASE ON SERVICES AND CONTRACT VIOLATIONS FROM SPRINTPCS.  SINCE JUNE 17 2012 I STARTED TO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY PHONE NOT ABLE TO HOLD A CALL FROM ANY PLACE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE THIRTEEN TIMES AND TECH SUPPORT FOR THREE WEEKS UNTILL SPRINT FINALLY RESPONDED THAT THEY ARE DOING AN UPDATE AND THE SERVICE WILL BE BACK IN OPERATION AT THE END OF JULLY.

I HAVE REQUESTED THREE TIME TO DISCONNECT THE INTERNATIONAL TEXT ON MY DAUGHTER'S PHONE TO NO AVAIL, SPRINT WAS STILL AND STILL IS CHARGING ME FOR THE SERVICE, MY INTERNET SERVICE HAS BEEN ATIVE ON BOTH PHONES FOR NINE YEARS, BUT NOW SPRINT IS STATING THAT I HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL SIX DOLLARS A MONTH FOR THE SERVICE.

I HAD AND UPGRADE FOR A NEW PHONE AFTER TWO YEARS ON JUNE THE THIRD OF 2012, BUT SPRINT IS NOW STATING THAT I NEED TO UPGRADE TO A NEW PLAN FOR ADDITIONAL FEES IN ORDER TO HAVE A NEW PHONE.

I FEEL THAT THESE TYPE OF TREATMENTS SOMEHOW ARE ILLEGAL AND ARE VIOLATING SOME TYPE OF RIGHTS THAT I SHOULD HAVE

I AM NOW DISSABLED AND CANNOT AFFORD TO PURCHASE A NEW PHONE AT THIS TIME. THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT IN SPEAKING OUT REGARDING THESE MATTERS AND IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF ANYONE WOULD HAVE ANY OPINION OR IDEAS ON HOW TO APPROACH THIS MATTER.

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - removed personal information

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: P************ C************ *** *** ****

You state you have to pay more for data service 6.00 a month   did you make any changes in your plan or devices.  If you suspend a line and it has a plan  we no longer offer  we cannot put it back.  You were grandfathered  any change to the plan  could cause you to loose a service at an old pricing.  If you are on an old play we no longer offer for sale this is possible.  Certain devices have to be on plans that support the device.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.