cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay bill on Sprintzone app, problems!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pay bill on Sprintzone app, problems!

After finally updating Sprintzone to version 5.7.117 , after uninstalled, it reinstalled to the newest version, I went to pay my bill, which was declined for some strange reason, then I just happened to catch the expiration date for our card was off by one month. Seems the numbers 02, 04, & 06 default to next highest number, all odd numbers. Tried to reset multiple times, no go! Then went online to open my account, and was hit with having to reset my password there too, after having reset it here on community. Checked my payment method was correct, then made successful payment. Now, if you have not looked at you payment method inside Sprintzone, do so now, and hopefully you won't experience a freak-out moment like I did. Also, if you go to mysprint.com to open your account, be prepared to change passwords, or rather, add another password, because, your old user name only works there along with previous password, which now needs reset. Hope this helps some of you out there.
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Pay bill on Sprintzone app, problems!

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Pay bill on Sprintzone app, problems!

Thanks for responding, but I gave feedback from the link in the app too, and the problem was fixed by the next day. I only wanted to let others know that a bug was causing some trouble, and my work around.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.