cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement

Go to solution
Journeyman

Payment Arrangement

I need to change the date of extraction on my current payment arrangement, can someone please help me asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: Payment Arrangement

Hi, you can modify or cancel your payment arrangement up to one day prior to the scheduled processing date. Modifying or cancelling your payment arrangement may change your eligibility. That change in eligibility may prevent you from setting up a new payment arrangement. To modify it, please follow the steps below; 1.Go to sprint.com/paybill and sign in. 2.Click the Payment activity tab. 3.Scroll to the Scheduled payments section. 4.Click the Modify link next to the scheduled payment that you want to modify. 5.Follow the instructions on screen to make your changes. If you have any other questions or concerns, please post them here, thank you for being part of the Sprint family! Ina. Sprint Social Care.
Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Payment Arrangement

Hi, you can modify or cancel your payment arrangement up to one day prior to the scheduled processing date. Modifying or cancelling your payment arrangement may change your eligibility. That change in eligibility may prevent you from setting up a new payment arrangement. To modify it, please follow the steps below; 1.Go to sprint.com/paybill and sign in. 2.Click the Payment activity tab. 3.Scroll to the Scheduled payments section. 4.Click the Modify link next to the scheduled payment that you want to modify. 5.Follow the instructions on screen to make your changes. If you have any other questions or concerns, please post them here, thank you for being part of the Sprint family! Ina. Sprint Social Care.
Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.