Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangement

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangement

I had a payment arrangement scheduled for today...I just made the payment since it would not go through automatically and my service is still restricted...how do I get my service back to normal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

@txmomof5

It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple hours for the services to be restored depending on the payment method and processing times. It is usually pretty quick, however.  I would recommend turning your phone off and then back on again to re-establish network connection.  If it isn't restored within a few hours, give customer care a call, or visit a local Sprint Store.  

Hope this helps! 

Troy Glidden

Service and Repair Process Improvement Manager
Portland, OR area

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

@txmomof5

It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple hours for the services to be restored depending on the payment method and processing times. It is usually pretty quick, however.  I would recommend turning your phone off and then back on again to re-establish network connection.  If it isn't restored within a few hours, give customer care a call, or visit a local Sprint Store.  

Hope this helps! 

Troy Glidden

Portland, OR area

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

If I could speak to an actual person it would be great...guess I just won't have service
Highlighted

@txmomof5

You can contact Customer Care at 888.211.4727 to speak to a representative if you'd prefer. 

They would be able to help you with why your services are not restored at this time, as I cannot see your account from this end. 

Troy Glidden

Portland, OR area

Highlighted

If you are still having issues with your service, we can help you out. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hi my name is mike and im trying to make a payment arrangement to prevent my account from being disconnected.can you help
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.