Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment arrangements

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment arrangements

I need to make payment arrangements for my bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning Hammonds1

Thanks for reaching out.

We’ve recently enhanced our system to allow payment arrangements through our secure self-service options using *3 or Sprint Zone from your phone and Sprint.com online. 

• You can use one of these options to quickly create your payment arrangement for up to 14 calendar days.
  • Future arrangements can be made using one of these self-service options.
  • You can also modify or cancel your current arrangement using these options up to 1 calendar day prior to the scheduled payment.
  • It’s very simple and it only takes a few moment to complete via our automated phone system.  Just select Payment Options from the menu and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning Hammonds1

Thanks for reaching out.

We’ve recently enhanced our system to allow payment arrangements through our secure self-service options using *3 or Sprint Zone from your phone and Sprint.com online. 

• You can use one of these options to quickly create your payment arrangement for up to 14 calendar days.
  • Future arrangements can be made using one of these self-service options.
  • You can also modify or cancel your current arrangement using these options up to 1 calendar day prior to the scheduled payment.
  • It’s very simple and it only takes a few moment to complete via our automated phone system.  Just select Payment Options from the menu and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.