Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please release me from my contract

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please release me from my contract

Sprint,

On 1-28-13 you recieved a request to provide me with certain information about my acount.

From the letter:

"

Please note that you have 30 days from today’s date to produce said contract(s). You are also advised that you are

required to let me out of any said contract(s) if you cannot provide any documented proof which holds me into any said

contract with Sprint within the 30 days from the date below."

As you did not send the information requested please cancel my contract.

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please release me from my contract

Tracking number for the request is UPS #1ZR060W20340342086

Signed for on 1-28-13 by Champion

Highlighted
Journeyman

I see that customer service has responded to other threads in this forum after I posted, but not to me, and I also notice another the wont reply to from another unhappy customer.

So my guess is they wont respond to difficult issues, they just ignore them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still no reply.........

Highlighted
Wizard

coop042,

I apologize for any delays in response or if we overlooked your post.  We do our best to help every customer no matter what the issue is we would never avoid you.  I was able to review the tracking number you provided which I was able to confirm your statement of confirmed delivery on 1/28/2013 and signed by someone identifying there self as "Champion".  To insure I fully understand the situation are you disputing the contract or are you advising us you did not receive/request the device?  Any details would be greatly appreciated.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

I requested certain info about my account. Sprint had 30 days to send me this info.

They did not.

And by law they are now required to cancel my account as requested.

I am fed up with the lies about speed and good coverage.

My smartphone (iphone 4s) cant even run siri most of the time. I asked siri to look for a thai restaruant once and the phone sat there with the working light spinning for almost 12 mins! Facebook and twiiter apps and other things that rely on data are USELESS unless Im on wifi.

text messages take way to long to get, sometimes I dont get them til a day later.

There are a few lawsuits being filed in relation to these speed and data issues, I am participating in one of them.

Please inform me who I need to speak with to finish this request.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Wizard

coop042,

I apologize if I misunderstood your issue, there were extensive details of your order delivery in your previous posts which I why I assumed there were order issues, I would be more than happy to help in your request.  What information are you requesting to retrieve?  Additionally I can review to see what's going on with your services in your area.  To clarify are you having this issue everywhere or at a particular location?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

What I requested is no longer relevant its past the 30 days. Please tell me who I need to speak with to cancel my contract.

Highlighted
Wizard

coop042,

I would be more than happy to review your account in regards to this matter but we would need details of the situation and what information you are referring to.  If you wish to have a private conversation about this matter please feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, account number or primary phone number, security pin or security question and details of this situation.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.