cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service and Poor Customer service...unfortunately, I'm not surprised

Highlighted
Patron

Poor Service and Poor Customer service...unfortunately, I'm not surprised

March 5 through the 8th, I was in Dallas, TX for work. The entire time I was there, I had the worst service. Now I'm accustomed to my service being awful at home, but this was on another level. I have two daughters so it is important that I am available for them. I received almost NONE of my calls. The only way I knew if someone had called me was if they left a voicemail. If they didn't leave a voicemail, then I was out of luck. I went to a Dallas Mavericks game and wanted to update my status on facebook...no such luck. I wanted to check the scores to other games...forget about it. Back at my room, I had to literally sit in a corner where I was able to get 2 bars. After I got back to my normal crappy service in NC (where I'm accustomed to about 5-6 drop calls per day and unreliable data service), I called Sprint customer service. I think I was reasonable when I asked for a simple $18 credit on my account. I was placed on hold by a rep who kept me on hold for 15 MINUTES. She came back after 4 minutes and then left me on hold for 11 minutes straight. When she came back on the line, I brought it to her attention that she had just left me on hold for 11 MINUTES and I received a dismissive "oh, I apologize". At that point, I felt that I was due the credit just for the lack of respect that I had received. I was able to get my passport picture made while waiting on hold. I was transferred to a supervisor who stood his ground on the $18 credit. Then I was so angry that I asked to be transferred to retention.  The rep in retention made it clear that she would rather lose a 10 year customer rather than issue an $18 credit to the account.  For the last 4-5 years, the service has gotten worse and worse. The poor Sprint service was equally matched by the awful customer service. The stock price is crap and it's no wonder the company is hemorraging money. I looked at the Sprint Facebook page and clearly I'm not in the minority.  I wonder what business model says "provide subpar service and alienate all of your customers".  Sprint is a model company for how NOT to conduct business.  Based on this experience, I will use my voice and all of my connections to make my experience known to anyone who will listen. For the record, I did get a good laugh at the end of the call when the girl asked if I was very satisfied with her service.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Poor Service and Poor Customer service...unfortunately, I'm not surprised

varheel,

Thank you for posting, I apologize you had service issues. I would like to the opportunity to assist you & look into this further for you. Just to make sure I understand correctly, you experienced these issues in Dallas, TX; correct? If so, just to look into this further please let me know the nearest cross street to the location where you experienced these issues. In regards to your adjustment request we look at several factors to determine what actually happened, if you would like to look into your account and look into this please let me know.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Poor Service and Poor Customer service...unfortunately, I'm not surprised

sure you can look into my account. It wasn't one part of Dallas. It was all of Dallas. I was in Irving and I was at American Airlines Arena. Both places gave me awful service. I'm not sure what factors you look at, but I rarely call Sprint and when I call it's because you all have screwed something up. I never ask for a "just because" credit.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.