cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor network connection in Seattle for almost 24 hours!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor network connection in Seattle for almost 24 hours!

I live in Seattle, and I have barely been able to do anything with my phone for the last day.  Netflix, Pandora, buffering, buffering, buffering.  I called cutomer service and was told the outage would be resolved later in the day.  That night, same issues, called customer service again, only to be informed that it would not resolve until the next night.  I'm pretty pissed.  I have a new GS3 on a crappy network that I've hardly been able to use.  Sprint may have unlimited data, but it's looking like I'm going to return my phone and move to a more expensive (BUT RELIABLE) carrier (VERIZON).  This happens too often with Sprint, so one less headache would justify the cost (FYI, I use my phone for business, so I really need a consistent network).

Sprint, step it up or you will continue to see reliable, long-term customers like me leaving.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Poor network connection in Seattle for almost 24 hours!

GmailRocks-

Thanks for the post and I apologize for any issues you're experiencing! I totally understand how frustrating these types of issues can be. Unfortunately outages do occur from time to time and depending on the severity of the issue, it can take a couple of days to correct the issue. If you provide me with your zipcode and cross streets, I'd be glad to take a look and see what's going on.

Thank you for being patient with us and I appreciate the response in advance!

Regards,

William

Journeyman

When I last visted Seattle in 2008 there was very little coverage there.    In my travels I'd mark Seattle the lowest and Pittsburgh the highest for Sprint coverage.  I couldn't believe the coverage I was getting in Pittsburgh when I visted a few years ago.  It  really does vary by area.

Journeyman

Unfortunately, this happens too often with Sprint.  I keep up my end of the deal and pay my bill on time every month.  What good is an awesome phone on a network consistently ranked last for speed!?  And yes, it's very frustrating.  And taking a couple of days to resolve is not an acceptable answer.  I'll just return my phone and cancel service if it takes that long.

I'm in Seattle and Kent zip codes 98108 and 98031, respectively.

Journeyman

Coverage is pretty good, but lately Sprint has been neglecting the area or something.  I was told we'd get LTE in May or December of 2013.  Very definitive and transparent, Sprint.

GmailRocks-

Thanks for the response. Based upon the cell-site density within the area, providing cross streets would be incredibly helpful. I want to isolate the cell-site which provides you with services.

I appreciate the quick response!

-William

Journeyman

14th Avenue S/East Marginal Way (Seattle) & Central Avenue/James Street (Kent)

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.