cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port over credit

Highlighted
Journeyman

Port over credit

I am getting some confusing information regarding my port over credit.  When I called to talk about plans (before I got my phone) i was told that I woudl qualify for a $100 credit for porting my number over.  the people at the store said that was only if the number being ported was a business line, I talked to 3 different people at the CS line adn they all tell me I should qualify adn that I need to go to sprint.com/promo to confim.  When I go there it want's a promo code that I don;t have.

I talked to one person (while working on another issue) and tehy said that the credit was there (and would take a couple of billing cycles whcih I understand and am fine with) but again told me to use the above web site to see the status but again I have no code to use.

Can I please get the promo code and confirmation that I will be recieving this credit.

Thanks

Sam

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Port over credit

Here are details of the latest port in credit offer. You ddint state when you purchased or if you registered. There is a separate off for business customers.

$100 Mobile Marketing Device Port-in Credit Promotion

This promotion is for competitor customers who access Sprint.com from their mobile device and receive an offer to switch up to 2 lines to Sprint and receive $100 credit on each line

Last modified on 09/20/2012

Effective date: 9/17/12 -11/10/12 (Past dates: 3/7/12 - 5/19/12 and 6/19/12 - 7/14/12)

EligibilityDetailsActions

Eligibility

Customer Type

• Consumer and Individual Liable customers  
    • New and existing that add a new line of service
  • Everything Plus Referral program
  Device
  • All

Networks

• CDMA 
  • iDEN
  Service Agreement
  • 2-year Service Agreement required

Participating Markets

• All
  Participating Channels
  • Telesales  
  • www.sprint.com  
  • Care 
  • Sprint retail stores 
  • Preferred dealers
Exclusions
  • Not offered in National retail channels, such as Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and Radio Shack. 
  • Not for the following plans:  
    • $19.99 MBB  
    • Government  
    • Customer Flat Rate  
    • Seasonal Standby
  • Not for Employee Wireless Discount and Sprint Wireless Advantage Club.  
  • Not for intra-company ports (Sprint, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, Sprint VOIP, Boost Mobile) and Sprint/Nextel partners.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Sprint Social Care Team

Oklahoma City

Hours Monday- Friday 6am - 3pm

https://network.sprint.com/   THE SPRINT NETWORK OF THE FUTURE IS UNDER WAY

Journeyman

Ok I don't understand what this means, do I have the credit coming or not, do I need to do something else at this point?  The ONLY reason I bought my phone at a Sprint store was because I wouldn't get this credit if I purchased at Best Buy (where I would have gotten $50 more for my old phone).  So if I am not geting this credit then I would like to get some discount to make up for this.

Sam

Journeyman

Please respond?  I need to get this sorted out ASAP before any possibility of returning the phone is up.

Journeyman

Good morning, I am still looking for an answer to my 2nd question on this post. I see the details on the offer but nowhere there does it tell me if Ihave it or if I need to do something to get it.  I was promised this credit so if I am not getting it I will move on and cancel my account and go to another company. 

Please reply ASAP.

Journeyman

Never mind, after 30 min on the phone with Sprint I was able to get this sorted out, I find it appaling that I still never recieved any update on this thread.  This is not giving me many "warm fuzzy" feelings as a customer.

So far the support after the sale has been a mixed bag, mostly slow/incorrect informaiton.

hope this is not a sign of what I can look forward to as a customer.

Journeyman

I am having a very frustrating experience also. I've been on the phone with customer service for a combined time of over 2 hrs. They are very accommodating in trying to help me get this credit, but the problem is this offer does not show up when I go to sprint.com with my AT&T phone. Don't know what else to do. Been trying for over a week and the offer ends tomorrow.

Master

Have you followed this instructions?

•  Register within 72 hours of port-in activation to request your service credit.
•  When porting more than one line, you only need to request a service credit for one mobile number per account for the month the lines are ported. Your credit will automatically apply to all eligible numbers ported during this month.
•  The service credit will be applied to the first or second invoice after you have been a Sprint customer for 61 days

Where's My Credit?
Has it been 61 days since your port-in activation? If so, you may request a review of your registration here. Please enter one of the following to begin the review process.
You this site to get more info https://www.sprintportcredit.com/Inquiry.aspx  Call Toll free number -866-877-7137, option 2.

Abe

Journeyman

According to the instructions above (also from customer service), I needed to access sprint.com with my current AT&T phone and click on the link for the offer of up to $200 to switch 2lines to sprint.  But no such link pops up. Didnt get as far as purchasing phones because I was told that this needed to be done before activation.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.