ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium service charge?

Journeyman

Premium service charge?

I have had a $9.99 charge on my bill for the last three months from a Zues Hill PTY LTD.  Have no idea what this is for, how can I make it stop?

16 REPLIES 16
Patron

Re: Premium service charge?

block all the service with Sprint except phone and internet. you might have boght APPS. from google through them and you did not know, this is how they steal moey

Wizard

Thanks for reaching out to us. To stop this, please send a private message to me and I will look into this for you. If you are also receiving text message from that company, please reply stop or unsubscribe to from that message, to unsubscribe the service.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Thanks, Chatted with customer service, Taken care of.

Patron

I have a case problem  and no one call me yet since last week.

Case ID 47206190

Thank you for contacting Sprint.  We have received your email and a

member of our Business Customer Service team will call you within the

next 24 hours to address your concerns.  Our goal is to make sure you

can say "YES" when asked if your issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Business Customer Service Team

Dedicated to Excellence!

Need a new device? Sprint brings you the first 4G network from a

national carrier, which offers speeds up to *10 times faster than 3G.

Dial *2 from your Sprint phone today and ask about the great deals you

may be eligible to receive on some of our most popular devices including

our new 4G devices. Speed and Value..now that's Powerful!

*Based on download speed comparison of 3G's 600 kbps vs. 4G's 6 Mbps.

Typical published 3G avg. speeds (600 kbps-1.7 Mbps); 4G avg. speeds

(3-6 Mbps). Actual speeds may vary. Sprint 4G currently available in

over 25 markets and counting, and on select devices. See sprint.com/4G

for details.

Wizard

redchamp203,

Thank you for the update.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

sugrland,

Thank you for contacting us here on Sprint Community and we would be more than happy to help to insure a solution is provided.  When did you send your original e-mail?  Have you spoken to anyone yet?  Let us know we can check to see the progress of when you will be reached out by an agent.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Patron

My discussion with your rep at the phone. was Feb. 26 and 27.  Yes, indeed, I had spoke to more than 5 people, and no one offer to follow up and fix it, then On the 27th I received this Email but I got no phone call yet, Indeed, the same day I solved the issue with Google and they refunded the money with Email confirmation to me with reference to Sprint, but Sprint has no done anything YET!

The case ID and the confirmation number is clear and you welcome to contact me if you could solve it.

From: "BusinessEcare1@sprint.com" <BusinessEcare1@sprint.com>

Subject: Re: Sprint Customer Confirmation Phone:() (KMM110532012V97579L0KM)

Date: February 27, 2013 2:40:25 PM CST

To: <imad.attar@gmail.com>

Case ID 47206190

Thank you for contacting Sprint.  We have received your email and a
member of our Business Customer Service team will call you within the
next 24 hours to address your concerns.  Our goal is to make sure you
can say "YES" when asked if your issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Business Customer Service Team
Dedicated to Excellence!

Need a new device? Sprint brings you the first 4G network from a
national carrier, which offers speeds up to *10 times faster than 3G.
Dial *2 from your Sprint phone today and ask about the great deals you
may be eligible to receive on some of our most popular devices including
our new 4G devices. Speed and Value..now that's Powerful!

*Based on download speed comparison of 3G's 600 kbps vs. 4G's 6 Mbps.
Typical published 3G avg. speeds (600 kbps-1.7 Mbps); 4G avg. speeds
(3-6 Mbps). Actual speeds may vary. Sprint 4G currently available in
over 25 markets and counting, and on select devices. See sprint.com/4G
for details.

Patron

By the way, SPRINT charged me $9.99 as premium service charge which I did not ask for it and they have not credit as well, Shame.

If someone has an issue with a charge for premium service and they have their kids bought app's through SPRINT without adult authorization, please contact me as I would like to build a case to the District Attorney office to investigate, in deed, there was similar case against Apple in the past and the people win the case, and Google understand the situation and for that reason they refund the money, but SPRINT would not take it as they still think that they are in 1900s.

Journeyman

That charge is not because of Google or Apple charged your Sprint bill ( as a matter a fact, you cannot have apps from Apple paid using your Sprint bill ). Those types of charges are... common. That`s because the user of the phone got scammed by someting like "put your phone number here and we`ll send you a free ringtone/video/game/blablabla". That`s very easy to fix, it`s a 5 min phone call. Sprint gets billed by that vendor, and they pass the charge on the phone number that subscribed to that. Most of the times the subscription is involuntarily, that`s why in 99% of the cases they`ll credit it and block those types of services.

Regarding kids buying apps through Sprint without adult authorization, well ... can you please explain how can Sprint know if it`s you using the phone or your kid ??? As long as you give your child the phone, you are the one responsible for the charges occured. A very easy solution to get out of it is to simply call and let them have those services blocked. That will work for stuff like those 9.99 charges and for apps like Sprint TV. As far as I know, it won`t work for Google Play Store downloads.

Then again, you must be aware that refunding a charge like this is solely to the Sprint's rep discretion. If you`ll start yelling and cursing at the beginning of the call, most likely you won`t get anything. On the other hand, talking nicely will get you what you want !

Patron

Your sound SPRINT care with a regular name. Bravo...

In fact, this is too closed argument by Sprint.  First, there is no scammed, the kid using Google's apps, and Sprint confirm that they would not block it if we do not request, howeve, the same at the store knows the line and the phone for the kid he asked us to buy protection plan for him where we did so Sprint can make extra money which is OK for the servives, but he did not advise us to block download apps throught Sprint.

As far as

Regarding kids buying apps through Sprint without adult authorization, well ... can you please explain how can Sprint know if it`s you using the phone or your kid ??? As long as you give your child the phone, you are the one responsible for the charges occured.

YOU ARE REALLY SPRINT CARE AS THEY TEACH YOU TO SAY THE SAME STATEMENT I GOT FROM ANY SPRINT CARE BUT again, with google care, they understand the situation and we got the refund from them with a confirmation email so SPRINT MUST REFUND.

As the premium service charge, it is your charged for buying apps through your billing as you did not block and we hve no interest with SPRINT TV!

As far as you know check with your supervoisor and he/she will tell you about download google play through Sprint.

I have email confirmation from Google for the refund, an I am looking to see them at my Sprint's account.

BE ADVISED CASCICUM SPRINT CARE, I did not yalling and Cusring the way you feel with someone call your Sprint care, in fact, we talk to more than 3times, the first two were behave like you, but the last one was very cooperative, but he could not solve as it was from 3rd party therefore we called Google to solve it, But BUT, your Sprint is not follow up as they should when you read the presvious Email carefully.

Thank you for your advise CASICUM, but we have done our homework!

Journeyman

In fact, this is too closed argument by Sprint.  First, there is no scammed, the kid using Google's apps, and Sprint confirm that they would not block it if we do not request, howeve, the same at the store knows the line and the phone for the kid he asked us to buy protection plan for him where we did so Sprint can make extra money which is OK for the servives, but he did not advise us to block download apps throught Sprint.

So your rant is basically against the store rep. Go and take it upclose and personal with that guy.
For some people blocking features is common sense, especially when dealing with kids/teenagers. Then again it varies from individual to individual. Some have more common sense, some have none.

YOU ARE REALLY SPRINT CARE AS THEY TEACH YOU TO SAY THE SAME STATEMENT I GOT FROM ANY SPRINT CARE BUT again, with google care, they understand the situation and we got the refund from them with a confirmation email so SPRINT MUST REFUND.

Google Care ? That`s really funny. Google doesn`t have a CARE department. The only thing close to something like Care is a section with Q&A. If you`ll send them an email, you`ll get an automated reply from them. I know that because i`m a developer for the android market. 

As the premium service charge, it is your charged for buying apps through your billing as you did not block and we hve no interest with SPRINT TV!

I have email confirmation from Google for the refund, an I am looking to see them at my Sprint's account.

That`s a lot of BS right here. Remember I was telling you a couple of seconds ( or minutes - donno how long it`ll take you to read 2 sentences) that i`m an app developer ? well... Google will never refund anything because they didn`t charge anything. Let`s take my case. I`m selling my app on the play store for $4.99. Google`s commision is $0.99. You`re buying it, I bill Google, Google bills your Sprint account, Sprint bills you. That is the procedure. So, your money are with ME, as a developer. Google will not refund you simply because I HAVE YOUR MONEY.

BE ADVISED CASCICUM SPRINT CARE, I did not yalling and Cusring the way you feel with someone call your Sprint care, in fact, we talk to more than 3times, the first two were behave like you, but the last one was very cooperative, but he could not solve as it was from 3rd party therefore we called Google to solve it, But BUT, your Sprint is not follow up as they should when you read the presvious Email carefully.
Why would Sprint follow up if you need to get your money back from somewhere else ? Common Sense ... temporarily not available. Oh, and do you actually believe that somebody will call you because you received an automated message from a BOT saying so ?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.