ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium service charge?

Patron

Re: Premium service charge?

SORRY, NO MORE ARGUMENT WITH SPRINT CARE.

Let people make the judgment.

Journeyman

Who`s arguing ?

Patron

Please accept my apology.

Sorry, You are right on your points, My misunderstanding is that yes indeed Google had refund most of the money but I do not know how, but there is some APPS such as Gameloft which I just find out today tat I have to contact them directly which I did and I am waiting for their respond, Indeed, I paid to sprint the full amount and I am trying to get them buck if I could, Indeed, the biggest problem is SPRINT must block it to go through them and let the people get them through Google play or other where we must have our credit card to control the kids. As far as the premium charged yes WE should pay it without any questions as a result of smartphone and Internet.

Patron

Sprint care should have explained the situation instead of just blame me to have my kid do so.

Wizard

sugrland,

I apologize for the delay in response.  Please remember the only official Sprint users on Sprint's Community page are users that have a pin drop below their name.  A lot of customers may have similar answers which we would state only because most issues that have occur are also available to view here in Community's history which can be searched in the search browser or quick links to the right under "More Like This".  Please understand Sprint provides a service based on customer demands.  Many users obtain smartphones due to the ability/capability of downloading thousands of types of applications which by default these are not blocked.  If you wish to have services limited/blocked due to personal preferences this is fully in your control to customize on your Sprint.com account which also you have the capability of viewing recent purchases and submit disputes/refunds directly to the manufacturer of that program.  Subscriptions that you may have signed up for (intentional or not) which casicum described would have to be manually blocked by our systems or reply to the short-code with the message CANCEL or STOP.  Please let us know if you need further assistance with this process.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.