Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print all texts from one contact

Highlighted
Journeyman

Print all texts from one contact

How the heck do I download/export/print all text messages between me and one other contact. And please don't tell me I have to do a screen shot or do one-by-one!! Modern technology must have found a way!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Print all texts from one contact

roscoe4523,

Thanks for your post!

For security reasons we have some limited availability regarding text messages. What content are you specifically looking for? Are you looking to find the full conversation or just text message details (such as phone number and date/time of the message)?

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

here .. this might help...

http://bit.ly/ZPJnWU

Modern technology did found a way ,,, don't expect modern technology to send you an email about it on it's own... just follow that link above

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can goto a local store. Bring a flash drive. And they will back up all your messages to that drive. After that you will neeed to do the sweat work and shift through all your messages.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.