cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after Problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem after Problem

Can someone tell me if I return my iPhone 4S that I've had for 7 months back to Sprint, will they waive mt ETF or at least give a discount off of it? I have had it will Sprint. Reception and internet connectivity was the biggest problem and now I'm frequently getting dropped calls and failed uploads.

Please don't tell me you can help me with service because I'm calling customer service everyday with problems already.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problem after Problem

fat chance on being released from your contract without and etf. even if you have no reception in your area...sprint will take one look on their coverage area map (which you can see online) and if on that map your area have even one tiny green dot...they will say your reason is not valid because you have service based on that map. your best bet is to just eat up the etf....turn around sell your phone to recoup and hopefully make a little extra to offset the price of a new phone. but im an optimist...you may find someone at sprint that may be able to work something out with you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.