Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: If I buy the iPhone 7 from Apple

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

Question: If I buy the iPhone 7 from Apple

If I buy the iPhone 7 from Apple can I still get the the Unlimited Freedom plan from Sprint as I am now a Sprint customer and have 2 payments left on my lease phone. I want to keep my Sprint phone number and don't want to pay an early lease termination fee.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Question: If I buy the iPhone 7 from Apple

GaryLeach1

Hi there!

You will have to arrange this with Apple as they are the ones who will determine if the device will properly work in our Network. If the device is fully unlocked and compatible with our Network, we can simply swap it and activate it under your phone number. Click here to view how our Bring Your Own Device Program works. Know that you will still be leasing/paying for the old device. You have multiple options when the lease is over:

- Enroll in a month-to-month were you keep leasing/renting the device and can upgrade anytime as the device is no longer under contract.(default option if nothing is done)

-Pay the Purchase Price Option to keep/own the device. This will stop the monthly lease payments as the device will be yours and you will be able to upgrade anytime as your line will be upgrade eligible.

-Return the old device in good working condition and upgrade to another device.

Lastly, our new Unlimited Freedom Plan is available to new and existing customers but, only for a limited time. Any additional questions, we are here!

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Moved to CS

GaryLeach1

Hi there!

You will have to arrange this with Apple as they are the ones who will determine if the device will properly work in our Network. If the device is fully unlocked and compatible with our Network, we can simply swap it and activate it under your phone number. Click here to view how our Bring Your Own Device Program works. Know that you will still be leasing/paying for the old device. You have multiple options when the lease is over:

- Enroll in a month-to-month were you keep leasing/renting the device and can upgrade anytime as the device is no longer under contract.(default option if nothing is done)

-Pay the Purchase Price Option to keep/own the device. This will stop the monthly lease payments as the device will be yours and you will be able to upgrade anytime as your line will be upgrade eligible.

-Return the old device in good working condition and upgrade to another device.

Lastly, our new Unlimited Freedom Plan is available to new and existing customers but, only for a limited time. Any additional questions, we are here!

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.