cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned my phone and credit denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Returned my phone and credit denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I recently upgraded to the Samsung Intercept. We had the phones for a week. The buttons did not work and we had to remove the batteries THREE times because of the phones locking up! I don't know about you, but when I pay that much money for something, I would like it to work properly. We took the phones back to the Sprint store and we told them that they were defective and we didn't want them. The sales rep said we would get a FULL REFUND when they received the phones at the warehouse. Of course we believed them and had our old phones reactivated. Well it turns out that was a LIE! The sales rep told us we would get a refund, I talked to a customer service rep on the phone and he said we would receive a credit before our bill was due, and I even got an email from a different customer service rep stating that he had checked into my account and we would receive a credit in one to two billing cycles. Three different assurances that we would get our money back for the DEFECTIVE merchandise and today I get an email that basically says, "Sorry, you returned your phones, but we decided that you won't be getting your money back." I WILL NOT BE PAYING FOR THE PHONES I RETURNED! I bought a phone from Sprint, it was junk, I returned it and they won't give my money back. So basically I just gave them $400 for nothing. And you know that they're going to refurb the phones and sell them again. How is that legal? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my money back besides calling every day and emailing them every 10 minutes? I will do whatever it takes to get my money back. They should not be allowed to get away with this!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Returned my phone and credit denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you had a frustrating experience, since I do not have visibility to your account, here is a link to the return policy I would check it then contact Care to discuss what part of this was not followed.  Be sure to let them know you have had multiple discussions with conflicting answers.

I know it's not much consolation but I can tell you I recently returned a phone within my 30 days and I was told it would take 1-2 bill cycles to see the credit.

Alley

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.