cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND INADAQUATE

Highlighted

SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND INADAQUATE

Today I was trying to update my user name and password on the sprint.com website.  the explanation of the password requirements do NOT tell you that a 'special' character cannot be used.  The CSRs at Sprint did not even know this.  Further proof of Sprint's technologic ineptness is in their website.  Almost all of the pages do not respond and the lock up my laptop.  Other sites work fine.  The CSR said 'if there was a problem we would know about it"  I said I am letting you know there is a problem and he just blew it off.  Furthermore, the *2 feature now takes you to a stupid 'self-serviec' menu.  Self-service is an oxymoron.  If I am calling customer service it is because I CAN NOT SERVICE MYSELF AND I NEED HELP FROM A PERSON!!!!!!  When many business's are making it easier for their customer's to reach a live person quickly, Sprint is just pushing people away.  I know Sprint is not in the best position financially and it is beginning to show.  I have been with Sprint since they day they offered cell phone service.  The quality of service has gone down hill so much that once this contract is up I am changing to another service.

Tags (4)
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.