cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT IS RIPPING ME OFF! MY STORY!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT IS RIPPING ME OFF! MY STORY!

I am enrolled in the iPhone forever plan.  I recently chose to upgrade my phone to the new iPhone 7 Plus.  Sprint sent me the packing slip to send back my old device (iPhone 6s 64GB).  I followed the return instructions perfectly.  Placed in box, kept my receipt with RMA#and UPS Tracking # .  

NOW:  The tracking states that UPS has accepted the package and it has even traveled to the destination (UPS warehouse near the Sprint RMA).  However, UPS cannot locate the phone.  As such, Sprint is now holding me liable for over $400 as the phone never reached them.  

I have called Sprint on several occasions with no appropriate consensous on an outcome.  Please note: I have yet to ever miss a payment, NOT ONE.  

MY QUESTION TO THE COMMUNITY AND TO SPRINT (Since I can never get you on the phone) is this:  

How can I be liable for the returned device if the company you are contracted with lost the returned phone?  In my opinion and that of my wife's (who is a lawyer),  is at the point UPS has accepted the package, the liability on me should be no more.  For it should now rest with Sprint and the carrier UPS.  

Sprint is now trying to hold me hostage. I know that they are the worse cellular provider and are desperate for clients.  However, again, I a client who has never missed a payment.  A client who has documented and performed my portion of the return process to perfection.  A client in which they tried to put me in collections with no attempt to work out a solution.  I will put this bluntly:  I do not need Sprint.  

What are your thoughts community?  And if you are from Sprint, call me, you can reference the RMA.

If a resolution does not transpire soon:  I will also post this on my LinkedIn 4,700 connections, my FaceBook page of 3,300 friends and my instigram which has 7,600 followers.  My wife will also send a legal notice to Sprint for wasted time and lost wages.  

Sincerely, what you would consider a perfect customer who pays their bills on time, everytime.

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 12.37.59 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: SPRINT IS RIPPING ME OFF! MY STORY!

Thank you so much for contacting us. We would like to take a look into your options. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.