cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT

Hi guys, i have a problem with Sprint and hoping to get answer or suggestions to what i can do.

So i was a sprint customer for quite some time. Im a college student and had to stop my account for a while. I called and they say they could put me on the seasonal hold. I was fine with that. They had informed me about a balance that was on my account and i thought i could pay it when i open my account back since it was on seasonal hold. Few days ago, i check my credit score and saw that there was a collection debt of 718$ from Sprint. I was so taken back because i did not know what this was about. I called or chatted with the customer service and they told me that my account was terminated and i was being charged for the termination fee. They told me that my account was terminated in September and i honestly did not know about this. I never wanted to terminate my account to begin with. Now they are telling me that i have to pay the termination fee to be reconnected and so i can reopen an account. This is so absurd. They said that i could have opened my account 45 days after the cancellation and i would have done that only if i knew that my account was terminated. I want to reconnect my account and pay the balance that i had on or they could cancel my account on their will and not charge me for termination. What can i do?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: SPRINT TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT

how long was it on seasonal hold?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Since June and they apparently terminated my account in September. So 3 months

GrandMaster

no reasoning on why? no deadline on when it must be restarted or checked in on or anything?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.