cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S III

Highlighted
Patron

Samsung Galaxy S III

Why can't I even view simple movie trailers on this very expensive phone and very expensive monthly Sprint service?  I live and work in the Bay Area, CA and I rarely get 4G and only occasionally 3G even if I am connected to WIFI I am unable to view very simple movie trailers on youtube.  Sprint service is terrible everywhere I go in this area I will be switching back to Verizon as soon as my contract is up with Sprint. This last year and the next long year of my contract is frustrating and disappointing.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III

Msdivine134,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Sprint's Community page and thank you for notifying us of this concerning issue.  To see you experience these types of issues on Wi-Fi also (which is not Sprint's network) is very concerning.  Have you always had this issue with your device or has this been a more recent issue?  Are you only experiencing this at a particular location or everywhere?  What is your zip code and cross street?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Patron

I spoke to customer service at Sprint they did a reset so I will be testing to see if this has fixed the problem.

Wizard

Thanks for the update. Please let us know whether or not that helped to resolve your issue?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.