ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Repeat Text Messages.

Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Repeat Text Messages.

I've had my phone for awhile now. I've loved it from day one until now. For a couple months I've been receiving non-stop repeat text messages from basically everyone I text. There will be times where I get at least ten of the same text. I can't take it anymore! I need to please know what can be done for this.. I do not have Google Voice and I'm constantly updating my phone and restarting it. Nothing helps. I've also taken out the battery and even shut my phone off for a few minutes. Ny Zip Code is 49301 or 49546 (I think). Please help me..

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Repeat Text Messages.

Meant MY zip code not Ny. I'm about ready to go to a different carrier if this keeps up!

Wizard

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear you have been receiving duplicate text messages. Have you had any trouble shooting done to your S3 as of yet? Also, is anyone else that you may know that is also using Sprint experiencing the same issues in the area that you provided?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

I don't believe I've had any trouble shooting done. I've had a few people say they have had the same problem but not as bad as I have it.

Wizard

Thanks for the update. Please send a private message to me, and I will look into refreshing your text messaging service to the network.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.