ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously disappointed with Sprint today!!!!! (I'm sure I'm not the only person)

Journeyman

Seriously disappointed with Sprint today!!!!! (I'm sure I'm not the only person)

As of today (March 1) I am eligible to upgrade my phone and service plan. I have been a loyal Sprint customer for 10 years and have never taken advantage of an upgrade offer before. I was very excited about the possibility of acquiring an exciting new phone with my existing service provider. But when I logged into my account this morning & clicked on "upgrade" there were no special offers listed. I got a message telling me to call or come into a store. I've done my research and every other carrier is willing to give me a Galaxy S3 for $100. Today I wanted to do some comparison shopping & hopefully find that Sprint would make me the same or a better offer in an effort to retain me as a loyal customer. Instead there is absolutely no information available to me online that I can use to make an informed decision. Now I have to go stand in line with countless other people and wait for some knuckleheaded kid half my age to mumble his way through explaining to me my options. POORLY DONE, SPRINT!!! I am NOT impressed.

I emailed this exact message to Sprint using the "contact us" function on the website. I'm curious to see what kind of reponse I get (if any), and how quickly they reply. If I don't have any response within 24 hours, I may just go open an account with one of their competitors. I cannot emphasize enough how completed disappointed I am with this company today.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Seriously disappointed with Sprint today!!!!! (I'm sure I'm not the only person)

I've been a loyal customer for about 6 years and find that when anyone on my plan is eligable for an upgrade which we've earned by being Sprint customers between the phone and the activation fee it comes to about 150.00. I have been so disappointed with them for about the last year. THey don't care about their customers needs just making a buck. I ordered a phone a month ago it came, wouldn't activate because it was defective, I returned it like I was told to and continue to get the run around on it. I have spend about 6 hours in the last month trying to navigate their system between being on the phone and going into the Sprint store only to be told over and over "Theres really nothing I can do about this" The store tells me to call customer service and customer service tells me to go to the store!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Re: Seriously disappointed with Sprint today!!!!! (I'm sure I'm not the only person)

Seriously why would anyone want a second line with them? So that you can have twice as many problems as you do now? There has been no phone or texting service here in Orlando for three days now.

Journeyman

Eligible since 12/1/207 for "UPGRADE", and that training at least is constant, same unhelpful, why are you still here we only want your payment negative attitude workers....at least they got paid to be in the store for at fasted time an hour (with a set appointment still waited)...I asked why TARGET stores had all phone on sale at lower price last week, I was told that they are not the exact same phone...different shipment maybe what ever else was being covered in the BASIC SPRINT wide open area answer could not be pin pointed by the SPRINT REP....

If they only searched for and hired/trained people that respect themselves; understanding many people (ME WITHOUT A QUESTION!!!) look at the performance, quaility, knowledge and respect that I provide to the company that I work for is a direct and personal reflection of the person I am.

SPRINT you have great actors in your commerical's and advertizment but the effort back in helping you customer's you have and hope to keep. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.