cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short code message for blocking texts

Go to solution
Journeyman

I recently noticed that my Sprint phones were restricted. I have two phones on my line and I checked into it online and it showed that the block text feature was activated for both lines. The blocked number was 2323. I'm not sure what this means and I did not authorize this block. Does anyone know what this short code means? Could it be that text messaging was blocked between the two lines? That's the only thing I could think of but I'm not sure where to look for answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Hello

I did some research on that code. And I was able to see that Short code: 2323 is some sort of FM Radio Service.

I don't have any further information on that code outside of that. The short code may have come with a Monthly Recurring fee and that might be why the code was blocked to avoid additional charges from that 3rd party service.

PinkElmo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Hello

I did some research on that code. And I was able to see that Short code: 2323 is some sort of FM Radio Service.

I don't have any further information on that code outside of that. The short code may have come with a Monthly Recurring fee and that might be why the code was blocked to avoid additional charges from that 3rd party service.

PinkElmo

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.