cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So much for "service"

Journeyman

So much for "service"

Really disappointed with the "technical service" I got tonight. I get to the store at 5:45pm to be told the technician only works from 10am to 5:30pm. Are you kidding me? I can't be the only Sprint customer who gets to work before 10 am and can't get off and to the Sprint store before 5:30pm. I can't leave my phone in my car as it is over 100 degrees here. The only way I can get to the Sprint store in time to see the technician is to take time off of work - so much for "service."  Recommend you have a technician on duty to service your customers, not yourselves.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

So much for "service"

I apologize for the limited hours and for your wasted time.  Have you checked to see if there are other repair centers in your area?  You didn't state what was occurring with your device that required a visit to the store.  If there is any troubleshooting I might help with please private message me ( I work 6am-3pm Tues-Sat) and I will contact you at your convenience. Also some service and repair centers now make it possible for you to schedule an appointment online to save time at the store so you may check for that at this site - http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/search.aspx?INTNAV=LEG:HESmiley Frustratedtore

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Wizard

So much for "service"

I would try to use Larry suggestion regarding scheduling ... perhaps during a lunch break.  Also, Sprint can send you a mailer to send the phone to them...although you'd be without it for a few days.  I think it's pretty cool that they do scheduling now because the Sprint Store can be a madhouse sometimes.

Wizard

So much for "service"

As stated above, different stores have different hours. Some are open until 6PM, others are open until 9 or 10PM. It is common practice for the techs to stop taking in phones 30-60 minutes before closing, as it can take that long to triage and repair a phone. If someone comes in at 5:59 for a repair and the store closes at 6, that means the store has to stay open late.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.