cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint 4gLTE Long Island

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint 4gLTE Long Island

Whats going on with 4glte on long island.

My fiance and I have been with sprint for 10 years

and are finally thinking about leaving sprint.

Our 2 year contracts are almost up and we are tired of watching our

Verizon and ATT friends download apps and stream music while we cant on full bars.

WHERE IS MY 4G I WAS PROMISED 3 YEARS AGO

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Sprint 4gLTE Long Island

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd hate to lose a tenured customer such as yourself. Long Island has not been forgotten. We have already started to implement our Network Vision tower upgrades there and have recently started to deploy LTE coverage as well. If you provide your zip code and cross streets in LI, we will be happy to check to see if LTE upgrades are scheduled in your area?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I am in West Babylon

11704 cross street great east neck road

ChakkiaxMaurice

Thank you for the information, I see there has been several towers that have received network vision upgrades. Keep in mind Network Vision is the foundation to our LTE offering, given this information you should see LTE make its way in the coming months.

Eduardo C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

can you check mineola 11501

262 old country rd crossstreet washington ave

Wizard

adwx,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I reviewed that area of Mineola, NY and it shows that we a scheduled to initiate Network Vision upgrades for voice and 3G data enhancements first, and later on will add 4G LTE coverage. Our network team has not established a time frame for LTE as of yet, but please stay tuned, as updates are always being added.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.