cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Corporate Discount is a JOKE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Corporate Discount is a JOKE

I have been with Sprint PCS for over 11 years now, just recently they have gone through a verification process to check to see if customers are still with their employeers.  After filling out numerous forms in regards to my employeer for Sprint to double check they still have failed to verify and apply my 27% credit.  I have called in into Cust Serv and end up having to escalate to a manager with the total call time being around 40 minutes each call for it to do no good.  They keep stating that my email adress at Wells Fargo is not valid, what a laugh, since I have been at WF for many years.  They make it such a hassle that you just give up, BUT NOT ME, can't wait until my contract is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPRINT IS A JOKE

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Corporate Discount is a JOKE

Oh, how I feel your pain!

We have been getting notices to verify employment to continue our discount since the beginning of August.  The link didn't work, printed off the form and faxed with a copy of a recent pays tub to the fax number they provided on 8/29.  7 phone calls later, and the discount removed from our bill and we are still getting texts and voice mails to verify.  My last phone call was this past Monday, October 1 at which time I was told  by the customer service rep and her supervisor "rest assured we will put a ticket to resolve your issue". In broken English!  Over 10 years with Sprint and i have never been more frustrated or disappointed.  SPRINT IS NOT THE NOW NETWORK. ITs THE WE'VE GOT YOU BY THE BALLS NETWORK AND HAVE OUTSOURCED OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE YOU WILL BE YESSED TO DEATH BUT NO ONE REALLY GIVES A **** ABOUT SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM!!!

SPRINT SUCKS!!!! I WILL BE LOOKING IN TO ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER

Journeyman

As an update, we added the total call time to Sprint Cust Serv since we have had all the text messages/calls concerning the Corporate Discount Program.  I have spent over 3 HOURS on the phone not to mention the numerous times filling out online forms that dont work and faxing in collateral that seems to go know where, I have learned do not push the option for Billing as you will be routed to a rep that doesn't speak clear English, go to another option and you should get someone that is actually based here in the US.  Also, there is absolutely NOTHING that a rep can do for this procedure, you are at the mercy of the team that approves/not approves the collateral (pay stub, email address, business card, etc) and since you cannot be transferred to that department it is a pure waiting game.  I am now paying almost $50 a month more than what I should be.  The worst thing is that I just got locked into a 2 year contract several weeks before I found out about the Corp Discount Program making changes and they will not let me out of my contract without making a huge penalty.

That being said, I will use every vehicle (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Wells Fargo Company Social Collaboration Tools, Etc) to voice my displeasure over the company that I have spent over $12,000 with over the years. 

I forgot to mention that before this mess, Sprint decided to not give a Corp Discount to my monthly data charges ($19.99/$9.99) for each phone and now they basically make it impossible to even receive a discount.

All Daniel Hesse (CEO) cares about is $$$$$$ and not loyal dedicated customers.  I am to the point now where I would rather pay the contract penalty to end my relationship with a company that does not pay attention to detail from a customer service standpoint.

Journeyman

I feel your pain. I have been with sprint for over 10 years and can't wait to leave. Sprint was once a great company but now they truly suck. Every month when I open my bill somehow sprint finds another way to screw you. This latest scam is a great one.....Sprint takes a few months to re-verify your employment and in the meantime you pay full price without the discount and once approved there are no retroactive discounts. Also, in the re-verification process you have to agree to another 2 year agremment in order to get back your discount. All I can say is that I hope Sprint goes bankrupt because they truely deserve it.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.