cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Executive services and Retention Department not returning phone calls.........

Highlighted

Sprint Executive services and Retention Department not returning phone calls.........

Well where to begin. I have had terrible sprint (voice and Dats services) for the past 6 months. I have made several notations on my account regarding the matters. Recently, 2 months ago I sent out a complaint to the FCC because Sprint representatives didnt seem to care what my problem was. I would get "Nothing is wrong, no towers are out, Im seeing 1 tower at Max capacity, It's your device...etc

After being strung along (while paying monthly still) I am told its not Sprint. Then who is it? I have been told by numerous reps that the towers in my area arent having problems. So, why is it that I have terrible cell service for Phone (drop calls, attempting to call) and my data services (Cant strweam a 3 min song unless I let it buffer for 5 mins)....

Anyways, the problem I now face...Sprint Executive services and the retentations department. I have called for two weeks straight to two different reps. Shiela and Carmen (Sheila's Supervisor). I was given a certain option which i was told to think about, and I have thought about it. Now, when i call DIRECTLY to these two people I get a voicemail. Thats fine, I can understand, I'll leave a messag and wait for a call. It's been two weeks. I call them everyday twice daily at different times. no reason i SHOULDNT BE GETTING SOME HELP OR EVEN A CALL BACK. I'm paying some od $250 a month and cant use my service and yet, the option I was given i cant even take into effect because of terrible customer service.

I have updated my ticket with the FCC, and Iw ill be filing a BBB complaint later today. I have recorded all of my previous phone calls with the reps and my voicemails which I will be attaching to my former complaints if need be.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Executive services and Retention Department not returning phone calls.........

I had the some issue also. And it just so happens spoke with the same lady, whom said her supervisor was on her way to her desk, yet she put me in voicemail. I will keep calling everyday even if it turns me into an alcoholic from all this stress they put you threw. I'm going to report this also to the BBB. There service is horrible & customer service mortifying. I wish you luck as well!

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Executive services and Retention Department not returning phone calls.........

I can certainly understand this.  With my issue they have told me its their network issue and that it wont be fixed until Feb. 2013

So far I have had to be on the phone like 5 times first time they offered me $20 in credit, and now they have made it all the way up to $58

100% refuse to waive the ETF or even discount it.

I to am going to try the FCC, BBB and CPUC

I dont think it is unreasonable to ask to close my account with no ETF based on Sprint saying they are unable to provide service to my area.

Journeyman

If people do not do what they promised to do is never ok. I cannot roll it back but we can definitely take a look at your account to see what is going on and if we are able to assist as Social Care team. Please DM your phone number and security pin/answer. You can also shoot an e-mail to sprintcares@sprint.com but response time there can be 48-72 hours. If you DM me i can take a look much faster.

*Mark

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.