Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Port In Confusing -Union Credit Member

Highlighted
Patron

Sprint Port In Confusing -Union Credit Member

Hello!

I switch from T-mobile to Sprint because the employee of the store give me a good deal and convince me to change to sprint and here is what the employee say= With the credit card that I have I was qualified for a union credit member discount that is 10 percent of the first line, free activation and 100 port- in credit and when we finish I though  everything was done and ok for me but no! she give me a verification paper and tell me to fax it with you identification and everything is done! I fax it the same day and I thought everything was ok but later I was serching on sprint website I found out that for the port in credit I have 72 hours to register and I dint know that because the employee dint tell me that and I pass the 72 hours for 1 date! so I contact chat she give me a website to register like a promo but she dont know for sure if work and then give me a number and with the employee in the phone she say that in my account dont have anything register for port in and give another diferent web site and say that dont have problems with the 72 hours but im really confuse right now because they give me 2 totally different web site to register and Dint receive a confirmation if I will receive the port in credit or not or if I did everything correct!   I want the port in credit because I port in 3 lines and cost me 500 to cancel my account with tmobile and I dont receive that I still have 14 day to cancel with sprint hope somebody can help me and confirm that everything is correct! thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Patron

Re: Sprint Port In Confusing -Union Credit Member

NO help anybody? thanks

Journeyman

THE correct answer was 72 hours to register after 1st number ported in. If all numbers ported in same billing period, only one registrationis needed for the port credit for all these lines. If you missed this, don't fret. I just left after 8 years so don't have number but call CS and get the port credit escalation number. They will check to see if you met all of the criteria and still give the credit. Sometimes, instantly. Good luck!

Patron

well I have to wait 61 days to see what happen! Until now there is a employee name kelly help me and put me on his note! she was very helpful and hope everything is ok!

Journeyman

I hope I was able to help. The 61 days is from the date your service was started, so hopefully soon!

Journeyman

I hope I was able to help. The 61 days is from the date your service was started, so hopefully soon!

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Patron

yes! thank for your help too! any help would be apreciated!

Journeyman

Anytime! I just left at the beginning of October. 8 years was a long time! I do see good things happening with Sprint and the Sprint Vision when its completed next year. I just wished they would've treated us CSRs better, especially at the vendor call centers! If your service is great, I think you made a great choice. This is why I my service will be staying with Sprint. Dave

Journeyman

Anytime! I just left at the beginning of October. 8 years was a long time! I do see good things happening with Sprint and the Sprint Vision when its completed next year. I just wished they would've treated us CSRs better, especially at the vendor call centers! If your service is great, I think you made a great choice. This is why I my service will be staying with Sprint. Dave

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.