Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint equals FRAUD!! Store #1779 Gardena,CA

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint equals FRAUD!! Store #1779 Gardena,CA

Unfortune started with galaxy note7!

I used to be Verizon customer for more than 10 yrs and i never had troubled changing plan. BUT WHY IS IT SOOOOO DIFFICULT CHANGING DATA PLAN FROM 16G to 4G?!

In August,

I got edge7 as well as note7 coz they had promo get note 7 free edge7.

I returned galaxy note7 when all the issue started in September as well as edge7. I didn't wanna try other samsung product, i asked for iphone7s plus to one of the employee,Jesus Hernandez,(aka Armund). He offered iphone6 plus 30days Lease program until 7 plus available. Since my husband didn't like to keep phone line, i asked Armund to remove 1 of phone line and reduce to 4 giga data plan.

2weeks later,beginning of October, i found out i still had 16giga data which will charge me $20more PLUS $20 for my husband's phone line! They never removed or changed plan. I went store again and asked to remove one of phone line and downsize to 4g.

Oct,15 (30 day lease ends) so i went to the store to swap iphone6 to 7. This time, Diego says iphone 7s plus will not be available until mid Nov to Dec. He offered pre-order which Armund never informed me. Then he goes, u need to pay upgrade fee of $30. Excuse me??? First of all,Armund never informed about the fee, Second, i need to be compensated for note7 explosion NOT being charged for more, Third, the employees including manager Anthony never changes my plan data and kept me waiting for nothing in the store for 2 hrs. Anthony continues lie that he changed plan already but he can't print out the proof. Then he changes word that Sprint company will need to send approval for changing plan and return money. He promised give me a call which never was done.

I need my money back and plan change plus $25 compensation for note7 victims that Samsung promised.

I'M REPORTING STORE # 1779 They need INVESTIGATION FOR FRAUD!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint equals FRAUD!! Store #1779 Gardena,CA

Fraudbs

Thank you so much for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that we strive to provide the utmost level of customer service. Let's take a closer look into this. Please take a look at your inbox and reply to the private message that I sent you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.