cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint flat out lied to me

Go to solution
Journeyman

I have been tring to get a phone from assurian because I lost my phone but they wont charge the deductable to my account because I'm behinde on my bill. So i contacted sprint and theysaid that the made a note on my account for assurian to go ahead and put it on my account. well assurian still wouldnt and after going back and forth with them sprint gave me a dirrect number to call them and when I did he said hes supperviser said that assurian does not allow the deductable to be charged to my account well I have had 2 phones sent from them both deductables charged to my account as well as reading other stories on here where they where put on other peoples accounts. I thought sprint was a better cell phone company but I guess I need to rethink that my Bill has been behinde before for allot more than what i owe right now and i have always caught it up. and I have been without a phone for a week now and I'm still paying a bill on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

dteufel,

Sorry to hear that there is some confusion in regards to billing to your account. If you have an Account Spending Limit, Sprint cannot bill to your account as your account doesn't have that feature. I have seen certain scenarios in which certain customers were able to have their deductible billed to their account however as a general rule, if you have a Spending Limit, you cannot bill to your account.

I understand maybe in the past you were able to have deductables billed to your account however if you have a Spending Limit, it can put you over your limit and then your services would auto-suspend.

Do you know off the top of your head if you have a Spending Limit? If need be, please feel free to send me a private message and I can research this issue further and I'm really sorry about the troubles that this has caused you.

Regards,

William

SprintCares

Wizard

Good luck with your situation.  However, keep in mind that Sprint and Asurion are two different companies.  I've had my fair share of headaches with Asurion...so I understand your pain.

Wizard

William - That is not correct, Asurion can bill to your account on an ASL. I had it done last month. They didn't even have to check to make sure I was under my limit, the Asurion rep actually said that because billing to my account was an option, I couldn't pay by credit card... it had to go onto my Sprint bill.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.