cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint has made a mistake?

Highlighted
Patron

Sprint has made a mistake?

I started unlimited texting (I'm sure of it) a little less than a year ago, but now after looking at my history, I've realized Sprint has failed to make the transaction, as it states I do not have unlimited messaging. Paying an estimated of 700 more than I should, what should i do?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Sprint has made a mistake?

I would have been looking at my bill when I supposdly "added" the unlimited text messaging plan ... you must be on a really old plan or something. Honestly, I don't think there is anything they can do, except make sure yu are currently on the correct plan that you want to be on.     

Journeyman

Don't feel bad! We spend close to $2800 a year with sprint and they cut our phones off for $20 Talk about hard to the core!!!!! these blood suckers know people are having a hard time paying bills these

days, got onling with cs and told the lady my car had a blowout and i had to spen the $20 plus another $20  for a used tire, she's like sorry sire the $20 has been added to your full bill, would you like to

pay the $250 today to restore your service. I'm like what the hell with it i just hit the close window button peaz out!!!!

Journeyman

If you go over your spending limit, then yes, your services will be interupted ... it may only be $20.00 ... but its also to prevent you from going in high overages ... and to save you in the long run ... think about it .. someone steals your phone, you have a spending limit on that line for 150.00 bucks ... and they made a 2 hour phone call to where ever in the world that costs ... you would be over your spending limit ... and then they can no longer use the function of the phone .. so in the long run, it may have been only 20.00 ... but  ... at least it prevented you from going in hundreds of dollars in overages ...

jimmy3410 wrote:

Don't feel bad! We spend close to $2800 a year with sprint and they cut our phones off for $20 Talk about hard to the core!!!!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.