cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint is a HORRENDOUS company NEVER use them!!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

Sprint is a HORRENDOUS company NEVER use them!!!!!

I am only one individual on a line with two people. I do not represent the account owner in this matter. As far as the account owner is concerned she likes sprint.

Sick of being pushed around             

I have been pushed around from representative to representative. I have been insulter about representative, and have filed complaints against them. I have accommodated this company in many ways. I have had to listen to "customer service" representatives botch up my explanations as the reply to me saying a topic that is in no way related to my issue. (me: i am having issues with my phone not being able to receive calls. Rep: i am sorry sir to hear that you are having battery problems. If you would please give me the security questions on your account or the pin.... That is LITERALLY the kind of CRAP i get from your reps.) I have had THREE tickets filed to resolve issues one my account. NOT A SINGLE ONE REPLIED TO ME. I JUST got done with one that the "tech" Support representative never filed it. To appease me the representative had her manager file a complaint. There has been a credit on my account during the rebuild of the network. I don’t want a credit. I am LITTERALLY using Google voice to make calls now because my phone does not work. There is no software or hardware issue with the device. I have restarted the phone, formatted the phone, done a PRL update, and just about everything under the sun. I have been told by representatives that I have tower issues, and then a few seconds later told there are no issues. I am tired of your lie and your problem shifting. It's not the tower, user error, or device related. Your service SUCKS period that’s it and there is so much you can do about it. Yet you never fix the issue and your torture your customers and at the end of the call you say thank you for choosing sprint. You should say thank you for putting up our BS and have a great day even though our service sucks and you spend almost 200 bucks a month. I have been told by representatives that they will be right back when they are done explaining the issue to a technical service Rep, and guess what that’s a lie too. I get another person that I have to explain my issues too again. I hate to repeat myself. I speak clear and precise, and I am getting tired of you guys. I went from a Samsung GS2 to a HTC Crapic Design. I downgraded my phone because a rep told me if the issue wasn't fixed when the software update came out then we will know it's a device issue. After replacing the device more than once and having the same problem on another device I know it is you.

I am just wishing I didn't have to spend $200.00 to get away from you. I am REALLY looking forward to leaving this service behind me. I am not going to come back again. I had Verizon Wireless and I miss them so much, but I can't afford the cost any longer. I'm so tired of this. If anyone took a moment to read about a customer having a problem thank you for your time to hear my rant.

Sincerely,

Looking Forward To Leaving Your Service.

(edited 3/26/2013 at 23:39... really you guys sensor the word c r a p)

I decided to add more evidance from customers that have issues. Bellow you will find links to each one I find that is relivant in some way to my experiance.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/494011#494011

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/249115#249115

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/115900?tstart=0

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/116209?tstart=0

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/116352?tstart=0

(update: 27/3/2013 01:08 I believe I have given enough examples that Sprint does not care about their customers)

5 REPLIES 5
Patron

Re: Sprint is a HORRENDOUS company NEVER use them!!!!!

Please let me know people if you are having the same types of problems. Sprint has not said a single thing yet to me; However, I do not expect a responce from them. I would like to hear your issues if you wish to share. I wish I had looked into this before I had switched.

Journeyman

While I don't have the same type of issue. Yes I feel your sentiment. If they can't keep what they promise.

Go to someone else. Money is the only thing they understand. And putting it in someone elses pocket

who's network preforms better is the only way they wil understand. I got one foot out the door. And wait to take the

other one with me.

Patron

Well I had a while to think since last night and I have suspended my phone number and had them block everything so i don't get charged any fees. (hope they hold up to that) I am just sick of them. My feet are out the door. I'm a little worried about not having a phone but that is ok I will live. Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone bud. Best of luck to you.

Journeyman

Good for you! When you start looking agian. Talk with people you know.  See what their expereineces with their carrier and their phones.

A little research can save you alot of headache.

Patron

I find it funny that sprint has not replied to me.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.