cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint lied and one of my lines died

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint lied and one of my lines died

Approx 6 months ago I had 6 lines on one account. Due to the low low amount of data used they allowed me to have that 6th line. When we had no use for that 6th line we removed it , But before we did we called to make sure when we needed it we would be able to put it back on. Well today was the the day that we were to add the 6th line. Well customer service said that there was no possible way to put a 6th line on without a whole new line of service. I have been with this company since 2001. I have been through the crappy phones the crappy service and now full circle the lying comes in. I am calling again tonight to see iff someone else can help me but if not I will finally take my 6 lines of service to Verizon at 350.00 a month. Hello cancelations!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi Leeebs, thanks for posting.

Just to clarify, are you referring to adding another line of service to your account? Or, is it that you needed to add a 6th line to an existing family plan? Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

It was adding a sixth line to an existing family plan. If you look at my history you will see that there was 6 lines approx 6 months ago

Highlighted
Journeyman

?????? hello ??????

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the info, sorry about the delayed response.

The plan you've had previously was a special accommodation that is no longer available. We allow up to 5 lines based on all the features we offer per family plan. This distribution allows us to offer competitive features continously such as unlimited data, unlimited texting, and unlimited Any Mobile Anytime (unlimited cell to cell calls while on Sprint's network).

You can research our plans to see what would be most cost effective our site: http://bit.ly/kUdkOc . Thank you.

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.