cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint service is horrible, customer service is horrible. They won't help me.I have given up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint service is horrible, customer service is horrible. They won't help me.I have given up

Almost 5 months since hurricane sandy and still no service. Customer service knows absolutely nothing.  They just lie to shut me up and get me off the phone. I have to wait for my phone to switch for roaming for every call.  I live on long island where there are millions of people and there is no rush to fix the problem.  I am spreading the word to everyone about how bad the service and customer service is. 5 MONTHS to fix a tower. I could have built a new cell tower by now. I fell like a loser because they are treating me like one. They have no problem taking my money.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sprint service is horrible, customer service is horrible. They won't help me.I have given up

Hey JERRYFITZ1975,

Don't give up, I am here. I want to take a look at your area to see what the progress is. What are your cross streets and zip code? What device are you currently using? Let me know. I know that Hurricane Sandy did do some pretty severe damage in some locations. We'll get this figured out.

Talk to you shortly,

*Heather

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.