cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint without credit?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint without credit?

I don't have a credit card. I don't have credit or credit history. Every time I try to purchase a sim and Sprint unlimited kickstart I denies me and says to call. I don't have any desire to sit in a call and spew my personal information to some random person on the other side. 

If I am not getting into a contract why do you need to check my credit?

This is a phone service. Not an adoption agency. Why is this so difficult? Take my money and give me service. Simple. This is ridiculous. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Sprint without credit?

I hear ya. I don't like giving my info out either. With any post pay carrier, a credit check is always ran. Are you currently using a prepaid carrier?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

I hear ya. I don't like giving my info out either. With any post pay carrier, a credit check is always ran. Are you currently using a prepaid carrier?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Yes. I have prepaid currently. Wanted the Sprint unlimited kickstart but the credit check screwed me out of it.

I understand your frustration. It is possible that you were denied, because you currently have a prepaid account. Prepaid accounts migrating over, are not eligible for the Kickstart Plan. 

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

No I meant I have prepaid through someone else. Net10 with an at&t Sim card. I have never touched Sprint before. 

Yes, I understand. Any prepaid is not eligible for Kickstart.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.