cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service, not willing to help. Theft reported to BBB

Highlighted
Patron

Terrible customer service, not willing to help. Theft reported to BBB

By far the worst service I have ever encountered. I purchased a photon and not even three months into my new contract the phone went out. The only option available to send as a replacement was a samsung conquer as the photon had been discontinued.The rep at store informed me that this phone would perform like my photon and would be comparable. Biggest lie of 2012. Not only does this phone fall very short in comparison, it has now stopped streaming live music and videos. Check a side by side comparison posted here: http://smartphones.findthebest.com/compare/120-144/Motorola-Photon-4G-vs-Samsung-Conquer-4G . Ridiculous.

I can't begin to list the numerous of issues with this phone. Sprint has basically told me "oh well live with it, we're not gonna do anything to help". All I've been asking for is a comparable phone with exact capabilities. I shouldnt just be stuck with a lesser value phone and less processing capabilities. How is this legal in any way. Well since sprint has decided that they do not wish to work with me and do not appreciate my business I have chosen to escalate this issue to BBB. I will be discontinuing my service shortly and will never be coming back to sprint.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Terrible customer service, not willing to help. Theft reported to BBB

The law says they're required to replace your device with a device of equal of greater value.  If they effectively downgraded you (device of lesser value), I'd start reading the consumer protection act.  In my case, they want to charge me to honor the warranty on my phone....which is also illegal.

Patron

Re: Terrible customer service, not willing to help. Theft reported to BBB

Thanks @sykozis. I will do that tonight. Its not like Im asking for something ridiculous. And that's not fair either what they are doing to you. A close friend of mine states that she has been with verizon for over 10 years with no issues with customer service. I know every company has it's issues, but maybe i wouldn't look elsewhere if I felt that sprint actually wanted to help me. How can this be right. Wat if you purchased a 2012 Cadillac and something went wrong, would it be okay for the company to just stick you 2012 Honda just because they came out the same year. I didn't think so. I hope this gets resolved, I've already put my complaint in with BBB and I will be looking at the consumer protection act. Thanks again.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.