cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Log Issues

Journeyman

Text Log Issues

I need to veiw and print my complete month of billed text message log but everytime after i get to maybe the 7th of the month, the site slows down and than restarts to the sign in page. I have spent a lot of time trying to get this info for the past few months and spent alot of time dealing with customer service and get absolutely no where. They act like they've never heard of this problem before or they say it's website issues. Ive cleared my cache and tried internet explorer and Google. ...nothing changes just a lot of time spent and i still can not get what i need from my acct. Can someone please pull this info and email it to me for the past 2 mths. I'm needing asap so i can get reimbursed from work.

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Text Log Issues

Hey! Thank you for bringing this to us. I would like to confirm, where are you trying to see this information? From your mobile or the computer?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

From my computer. I have tried from my phone but once i click on the next 50 text, it starts me all over again so i get a little further froon my computer but not much more. Can someone at sprint please collect march 2018 and april 2018 complete text log and email it bc i still have not been able to get this so i can turn into my job for reimbursement. I would really appreciate it. 

Sprint Social Care

Understood. I'll be sending you a private message to see if we can find out what's going on. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a chance.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having same issue as well, but I go through all the steps but I don't even have the option to look at text logs or hit the summary button or even to pick between devices. It only shows one phone out of three!! Completely redicuclous 

Sprint Social Care

Jrailey863,

Hey! Let's take a closer look into this. Please send me a private message with screenshots of what you actually see for further assistance. Just click on my name and select "send a message".

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Were they able to email you your text log?

Journeyman

No! Still trying to get my text logs. I spoke to someone at sprint a few days ago which she actually went into her personal account with Sprint to see if the same thing happens to her and of course it did so she was going to talk with someone higher up to show them exactly what happens. I figure this is my last attempt and if nothing gets accomplished with me receiving my complete text logs, than I'm switching to a different carrier since I'm losing out on money since I can't get reimburse from my job without having this report. After being with sprint countless yrs, you would think they would listen to the complaints and fix hem but nothing has changed so I'm hoping that this last attempt ...they will get this corrected. I should hear back within approx 10 days so I will give an update.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.