cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This has been a bad month for a first time Customer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This has been a bad month for a first time Customer.

I am getting the run around about my bill. I received two Samsung galaxy s3 on January 16th from Amazon Wireless. I ordered them on December 24th 2012, but it was an backorder. I activated my service. It was good for about a week. Then my service was cut off for a week due to inactivity. I told them I just received two of my phones, and the third is on backorder. I have not received  third  phone from Amazon Wireless, but suppose to be here in 2-3 weeks. My account shows inactivity to the line. I am still getting charged for it. Its not right. Then on top of that they cut my service off on 4 separate occasions saying that I was not granted a payment extension. They finally get it right last Friday. My service is back off even tho I was granted an extension for March 13th. I Would really like some assistance and an explanation of why this has happen. My bill is very high and never really got to use the service for a good month. Thats horrible.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: This has been a bad month for a first time Customer.

- Sandyk554  Ai, that is not a good start indeed. Your first bill will always be higher as there will be proration on there. In that sense you want all the lines to be active from day 1 as otherwise once you add that 3rd line and it is after your bill cycles you will get a 2nd prorated bill. Usually the line does not get activated until you turn on the phone, but it seems Amazon already activated the line without you having the device. I would contact their customer service department for that to find out what their policy is.

If you want us to take a look please send me a private message with your phone number and security pin/answer. I am more than happy to take a look at what is going on with your account.

- Mark

Social Media Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

In the 2nd picture it shows that there is actually usage on your price plan ( 142 minutes out of 3000, as well as 2000+ mobile to mobile minutes). For that reason alone, i don`t think you`ll be getting some adjustments ...

More.. if you don`t use your TV for a month ... will you call your cable company to get credits ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats for the two lines I requested. I am getting charged for a line that I didn't even have. Thats my point. I don't have the phone or anything. Its not about the credit adjustment. IOts about me getting charged for a phone I do not have.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It clearly states that I have not made any phone calls on that line. I line or phone that I never ask for or received.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you check the thread entitled "Response not received" you will see that Heather just told me that it will be a couple of months before the upgrades are finished.  We are also in Indy on the southeast side.  Very frustrating!

Highlighted
Journeyman

- SandyK554 The charges are caused as Amazon already created a line of service that is already counting towards your plan. You stated you had received 2 devices, but the 3rd one is on back order. The line that you get charged for is attached to the device that is on back order. Please contact Amazon about this as it is an error in their account set up. Please let us know how that worked out.

- Mark

Social Media Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.