cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer cell service

Journeyman

Transfer cell service

I am currently a T-Mobile customer, but I am moving to a location where T-Mobile does not have any service. I am looking to move to another carrier, where I can port my current phone number ... from T-Mobile to Sprint, if Sprint has coverage in this area. The area I am talking about is... East Bend, N.C., 27018. Give me a call at ... if you can help!! The plan I have is $59.99 + $10.00 web unlimited + $10.00 unlimited messaging, my minutes are unlimited.

Thank You,

Napoleon Vance

Message was edited by: wengla02 - removed personal information.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Transfer cell service

Hi!

I updated your post to remove your private information.

In checking our coverage maps, we provide service there, but the coverage is spotty.  We've worked hard to ensure the maps accurately reflect the coverage, so you may not be able to get the best service.  You will get some coverage, especially as you go in toward Winston-Salem.

http://coverage.sprintpcs.com/IMPACT.jsp?

Verizon also provides coverage there, and their maps - which I do not know how accurate they are -- show very good coverage.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController?requesttype=NEWREQUEST&market=All

You can try Sprint for 30 days free of charge - if the coverage just isn't what you need, bring the phone back with the original package and we'll refund your money.

So go ahead - give it a shot and see if it works for you!  If not, Verizon may be a better option.

Thanks for posting and good luck!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Re: Transfer cell service

well you can do like will said and give sprint a chance and if dont stand up to your expectations then take it back to sprint for a refond

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.