Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Customer Service...

Journeyman

True Customer Service...

Customer service is supposed to be designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction. Sprint employees (like Alex in the Rebate Department) need to understand what that entails. Customer Satisfaction is a feeling that a product or service has met the customer's expectation. As a person dealing with your customer service via a telephone call I am treated as if I am literally invisible to you and your organization, so to you and your organization it is easy to shortchange my emotionally well being. But this lack of visual and tactile presence makes it even more crucial to create a sense of personal, human-to-human connection in the online arena. I will take this dealing with the rebate department and swallow it. But, this post is to see if any one truly listens at the Sprint organization.

Signed,

Just needed to get this off my chest...

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.