cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to reset my sprint password

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trying to reset my sprint password

Ive been trying to sign into my sprint account but haven't been able to. I put in my info. but it tells me "Something you entered does not match our records. If you have forgotten your password or username, we'll help you find it. Use the links below." So i hit forgot password and fill that all out. It ask your billing zip code and your last 4 of your social. That doesn't work for me I get "The information you provided does not match our records." So I just call support so they gave me an email to a link to sign up. The first thing it ask for is my phone number so I put that in. And yet again I get an error saying "A sprint.com account owner profile already exists for this number. You can only create a limited number of owner profiles to manage billing and account changes. If you've forgotten your username, click the button to retrieve it. If you aren't the account owner, please contact the owner for account access." So now I'm here looking for any other way to reset my password.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Trying to reset my sprint password

Hello Travis1459. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the impasse this has caused you. I would gladly take a look at your account to help you resolve this issue. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Trying to reset my sprint password

I'm having the same problem!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.