cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to resign a contract less than a month early

Highlighted
Journeyman

First off my wife and I have been sprint customers for a long time. So loyal that the one place you would like to use your phone which is your home has never worked. We have put up with it until a few months ago we ended up without a house phone for a little over 2 weeks because of a storm. Then it got testing, we usually leave them on because of texting only so our phones constantly roam for a better signal. On a good day we might get 2 bars with your phone on the table standing on 1 foot, 1 hand on the phone and a damp finger in the air. So our batteries are constantly getting depleted. Until we got an airvana, magic in a funny shaped tower is all i gotta say. So now to the problem. We both have blackberrys, I have a tour, she has a curve. Batteries are shot from the use that we have given them. I have tried numerous ways in the past week to get a sprint rep to let us sign another 2 year agreement (funny how that works? trying to get them, let me give them money?) so we can get new phones. We don't want to buy batteries for phones that we don't want anymore. I have called customer service and had a very informative conversation with a nice guy that told me in a polite way that there was nothing in his power he could do. I even did the survey thing for him later and gave him good feedback since it wasn't his fault. I also sent an email to customer service that explained my situation and got a reply back that my contract was up on March 1st and i could renew then.  We have also visited a sprint kiosk and tried that route. What other resources would be available to speed up about 28 days?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Your contract is up March 28 or your upgrade date is March 28? Reply to my private message and let me review your account.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Thanks, I replied to your pm

Journeyman

So since I have to wait until March 1st for my upgrade period.....couldn't I pay the ETF and then renew my contract or does it not work that way? Having a phone that has to be plugged into a wall outlet every 4 hours isn't very useful.  A cs2 blackberry battery here in town is about 40 dollars. If i read right the etf on my plan is 50 since I have 3 months until Im out of contract.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.