cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNLIMITED DATA IS A JOKE AND NEW UPGRADE IS CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH HOTSPOT

Highlighted
Journeyman

UNLIMITED DATA IS A JOKE AND NEW UPGRADE IS CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH HOTSPOT

HOW IS IT THAT A CUSTOMER OF OVER 14 YEARS RECEIVES THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE REGARDING DATA USAGE:  Starting June 2012 and effective on your next bill: A monthly 5GB of 3G and/or 4G data allowance will apply to your Mobile Hotspot and/or Phone as Modem service while on the Sprint network and display on your next bill. This 5GB is in addition to your phone or tablet plan's monthly on network data usage. You have the option to receive notifications from Sprint as you approach your monthly 5GB on-network data allowance. If you choose to continue using above your monthly 5GB on-network allowance, additional data usage charges of $.05/MB will apply.

FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I'VE HAD UNLIMITED HOTSPOT DATA USAGE.  HOW CAN YOU JUST CHANGE MY SERVICE PLAN?  I'M ALSO EXPERIENCING INTERMITTENT HOTSPOT COVERAGE SINCE THE RECENT UPDATE TO THE NEW ANDROID SYSTEM!  AFTER 14 YEARS I AM SO READY TO JUMP SHIP!  IF THAT NEW IPHONE WAS OUT I WOULD BE AT VERIZON IN ZERO POINT 3 SECONDS!  SO DISAPPOINTED WITH SPRINT RIGHT NOW!  AS A 14 YEAR CUSTOMER WITH CONTINUOUS SERVICE, NUMEROUS PHONE PURCHASES, AND OVER $160 PHONE BILL PER MONTH I FEEL SO SLIGHTED!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.