Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB charing issue and TEP

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

USB charing issue and TEP

My mother has a Samsung moment which I've noticed won't charge unless the cord is at just the right angle and I've tried 5 different chargers though it has no issues as far as charging or transferring data over one of my micro-usb cables which is attached to my pc.  She can upgrade to a new phone in 2 months but its annoying as hell to not be able to recharge the phone save for the one magical micro-usb cable I have and I have tried 4 other micro-usb cables and they're no better then the wall warts all of which will charge my epic and my brothers EVO 3d with no issues.

She has total equipment protection so how would sprint normally handle this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: USB charing issue and TEP

Since you do have TEP, you can take to the phone to any Sprint service and repair store and have your phone tested. If the charger port is determined to be a manufacture defect, the store will repair or replace at no charge. If it is determined that it may have any physical damage, then you will be referred to Asurion to file a claim and pay a non-refundable fee of $100.

Ray

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: USB charing issue and TEP

Since you do have TEP, you can take to the phone to any Sprint service and repair store and have your phone tested. If the charger port is determined to be a manufacture defect, the store will repair or replace at no charge. If it is determined that it may have any physical damage, then you will be referred to Asurion to file a claim and pay a non-refundable fee of $100.

Ray

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.