cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to MySprint

Journeyman

Unable to login to MySprint

I was trying to login to the MySprint mobile app, and usually it just brings me straight to the billing page, etc. However, when opening the app today, it asked me to sign in and I assumed I'd be able to sign in with my phone number. When I went to sign up because I don't have an account, it says my number is already assigned to an account. When I go to try and get a username, it says my phone number isn't assigned to any username. I've tried signing up with my serial number, and still no luck. Is there any way to be able to get back to the billing page without signing in? From what I know, I've never had to before, it's just always been there. Any help is absolutely appreciated! (Also I hope this is the right section to post this in, if not, I am so sorry!)

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unable to login to MySprint

Hello @SydneyB, Can you let me know, Have you tried to log in with your Sprint phone number into MySprint account online on Sprint.com?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi @Sprint_Jey,
I did! Once I wasn't able to log in via my phone, I attempted to both log in & sign up on Sprint.com for MySprint and had the same problem. I don't believe there's a "main" or "owner" account that I have to go through, as I have an individual plan and not a family plan.

Sprint Social Care

Understood. I've sent you a private message in order to properly address your concerns. Please feel free to check your inbox at your earliest convenience.  

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am going thru the same issues when trying to log in.  I wasted about 45 minutes last Saturday chatting with a Sprint rep and it was worthless.  After all the talking she told me to go to a Sprint store and they would be able to help me. Today I went to the store and was giving the Sprint Customer Support # because they could not help at the store (Can you believe this ?). So, I called the number and talked to a lady for about half an hour.  She said she was emailing me the steps to follow to reset my username. Got the email and attempted to reset and guess what ? I again got the Sprint message ..."Sorry but something is wrong with the information you submitted bla-bla-bla". What kind of service is this?  I used to log into my account at Sprint and make payments without any difficulties (~11 months straight).  Now (this started last Saturday, 7 April) I can't log in. I just want to pay my bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Hi @paganj.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm, did you tried to log in with your Sprint phone number into MySprint online at www.sprint.com?

Journeyman

Yes, I did. I believe this is the problem: 

my username was my email address. I changed my email address to a new one about a month ago. So, when I try to login at Sprint to access my account using either the old email address or new one, I get the error. If I use the forgot username link inputting my phone # or email address I also get error. Sprint only recognize my old email, so if they send me steps on how to reset my username to my old email address, I won’t get the emails because that email is no longer in service!

Wizard

Hello @paganj,

We would like to take a closer look at your case, to help you address it. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message shortly.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I’m also having the same problem. Cuz I was on a family plan with my cousin and she actually switched services so I’m stuck with this, but I can’t get into the sprint profile at all. I tried signing up for a new account but it keeps saying that my phone number already exist on a profile, so I try to sign in but it keeps saying that it’s an error anytime I put in the email and password. Honestly I’m stuck and I have no idea what to do about this, please help.

Sprint Social Care

Hi @Camknight, we'd be glad to take a look into this for you. Have you try retrieving your username? Please click the following link to do so: https://sprint.co/2hoS61T .

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.