cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique upgrade question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unique upgrade question

My wife's phone is eligible for an upgrade but she is fine with her phone for now.  My daughters phone isn't available for an upgrade for 102 days.  Is there a way to let my daughter use my wifes upgarade eligibility?    My wife would then be eligible for an upgrade in 102 days and my daughter could get a new phone now. 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Unique upgrade question

You can use an eligible line to upgrade. I just upgraded 2 lines that were not eligible for a couple of months, using 2 lines that were eligible. In my case, "gramma" was eligible to upgrade. Gramma will never upgrade. Daughter was 3 months from upgrade. Went to the store, "Gramm's" line became daughter's line and upgraded to the HTC EVE 4G LTE. Gramma's line now isnt eligible for an upgrade for 3 months. The other upgrade doing the same thing was my son's line (not eligible for 68 days), and his mom's line that was eligible now. So, Gramma and Mom have to wait for an upgrade.  : )

Good question.  Good luck.

Dave S

Journeyman

Thank you Gabe.  I assume both your son and daughter were able to keep their own numbers when Mom and Gamma were gave up their upgrades.

Journeyman

Yes, thats correct. All handsets retain their numbers. Only thing that changed was gramma cant upgrade now til December, and my kid's mom will have to wait til September. Neither of them like technology, so its all good.

Dave S

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.