cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update PRL and profile

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update PRL and profile

I was told the other day to update prl and profile, but it is not working. Says error code 6 connection error...if problem persists contact customer service.

and error code 602 connection error

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: Update PRL and profile

There is another thread that may be related to your issue.  Go here: http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/582810#582810

Journeyman

cmboutin271

Thank you for your post. I will be more than glad to help you resolve the error messages that you are getting. First I would need to know what device you are using?

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S iii, zip 80012.

I tried updating, I pm'd kelly all my info... nothing has changed but now it is getting slower and slower I can't even play a game. It is in slow motion. What is happening?

Journeyman

cmboutin271,

I did not see any issues or outages in your area that could be causing your Samsung Galaxy SIII to be behaving this way. Is your phone fully up to date with all updates for  your operating system? If not, please do so now and see if this helps fix the issues you are experiencing. Before you perform any type of update on your device please remember to back up all of your information. Also, have you attempted to power cycle your device by shutting it off for 3 to 5 minutes. Again, if you have not attempted these steps please try them to see if it helps with your issue. If there is no improvement with your device I recommend you bringing it to a Sprint repair center to be examined. Please keep us posted on your situation. Thank you.

To find the closest Sprint repair center please visit: Sprint Store Locator

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I got this phone on Saturday, today is Wednesday. I am not impressed. I am very aware of where the closest service location is, I practically live there lately..

Wizard

cmboutin271

Thanks for your post, I know Network issues are frustrating. We are repairing multiple outages in the area, would you mind posting a cross street in the 80012 zip code so I can pinpoint what towers are servicing you? Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Andrew B.

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Mississippi and I-225, as well as Sable and Florida

Journeyman

How long do these upgrades generally take? I was told about two weeks ago that there is a tower off of tower road that was being upgraded to 4G LTE and once that was completed that my issues would be over./

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.